Account Executive Benelux
Are you up for an entrepreneurial challenge at a SaaS scale-up?
As part of our Benelux team in the Headquarters, you make a very serious impact on the growth of ChannelEnginge. You will be responsible acquiring new customers. Next to closing deals, you’re also expected to think strategically about creating effective sales funnels.
In this role, you work closely together with our Partner Manager and Business Development Representative to grow the Benelux market for our fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company. You'll work together with a team of 100 ChannelEngineers in Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East! Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals from an experienced closing team to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive!
- You proactively identify and research new direct and indirect business opportunities and effectively manage relationships from initial contact to qualification as well as long term business relationships
- Through presentations, online demo’s and meetings you drive our growth and generate a high volume of sales
- You will collaborate tightly with the VP of the region and the ChannelEngine team to progress our partner network and accelerate growth
- You take part in trade shows and conferences and to support you in meeting new prospects and partners.
- You are on top of industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies in your sales strategy
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- Individual coaching from an experienced tech sales professional
- A steep learning curve with sales skills development you will profit from the rest of your life!
- We will help you in recognizing buying signals, applying proven sales techniques, and discovering your own potential pitfalls and opportunities.
An interesting industry:
- We offer the opportunity to start your career in the exciting, fast-growing world of online marketplaces
- We are a company with ambitious plans and a fast international growth rate.
Flexible and entrepreneurial culture:
- Work from home, work from the office - that's up to you. We'd like to meet-up at least once a week in our Leiden office for training, socialising and working together.
- We have a great working environment with flexible hours, nice colleagues with a sense of humor, and team activities
- We offer you the option to gain experience at one of our hubs abroad.
- We appreciate your input and are curious about your ideas!
Who are you?
- You have a sales mentality and have gained a minimum of 3 years of work experience in Sales/Business Development/Account Management preferably in an E-commerce/IT environment
- Experienced in communicating with executives on different levels and excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- You are an organized individual with an understanding of priority management and planning with a clear hands-on approach
- Technology is your passion and you’re a creative thinker with an open-minded character
- Managing long-lasting business relations and closing enterprise clients is your primary goal, you are easy to talk to and shine through empathy
- It is a plus if you have a network and experience in the e-commerce or marketplace field
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing, e-commerce SaaS solution. We help brands, retailers and wholesalers find millions of new customers by connecting them to the biggest marketplaces around the world.
Our story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most critical components of the global e-commerce industry. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to every business, and now ChannelEngine offers a complete, user-friendly, marketplace management suite with seamless integration, enabling businesses to expand their reach internationally. Our clients include Bugaboo, Hunkemöller, Brabantia, Bosch, JDE, and Reckitt, to name just a few.
ChannelEngine is growing at a rapid pace and currently covers channels in Europe, North- and Central America, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Our mission is to cover the globe. For this, we need to expand our teams with adventurous and ambitious people who want to shape the world of e-commerce with us.
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!