We are looking for a strong business analyst that loves the large amounts of useful e-commerce data we have in our platform.
- Understand and analyze business opportunities and processes and come up with analysis using Data Analytics platforms like PowerBI, Tableau or similar
- Developing Visual Reports, Dashboards and KPI scorecards using BI Tools.
- Convert data into digestible business intelligence and actionable information.
- Use analytical and statistical rigor to uncover potential for clients, answer business questions and drive business decisions.
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- Join our expert team: profit from a communicative, inspiring and experienced international team
- You will have the right resources to build on our momentum and achieve a very satisfying success.
- We take you and your personal development very seriously
- State-of-the-art technology: work on the latest business models, technologies, and tools
Who are you?
- 5+ years of experience as an analyst or engineer in Data/BI space
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience working directly with business stakeholders to translate business requirements to needs from data and analytics
- Experience with BI tools like Power BI, Google Data Studio or Tableau is must.
- Strong experience with SQL and big data storage like BigQuery, Redshift or Azure Synapse
- Connecting to data sources to import data and transforming data for business intelligence.
- Experience with statistical analysis.
- Ability to constantly ensure data quality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be self-driven and ability to deal with ambiguity in terms of incomplete data.
Nice to Have
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with Python or other general-purpose languages to collect data from diverse sources
- E-commerce experience will help in knowing what insights are useful
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe.
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!