Content Marketing Manager
Are you up for an entrepreneurial challenge at a SaaS scale-up?
ChannelEngine is scaling rapidly, and we are on our way towards global expansion. To realize our ambitions, we are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to develop and timely distribute relevant, insightful and sophisticated content to inform and engage distinct audiences. You will help develop content campaigns and programs, ensuring its timely (external/internal) content planning and distribution. You will have a hand on editorial work, being responsible for driving engagement and traffic through content projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Audit existing content for brand voice, relevance, and optimization
- Continuously ensure the quality parameters of new and existing content to promote a consistent brand identity
- Broad and targeted research to optimize content creativity, relevance, insightfulness, keywords, best practices, and performance
- Help to craft and adapt the content strategy to better achieve its objectives aligned with the company goals
- Ensure content planning and timely distribution to (internal/external) stakeholders
- Help maintain and update the long and short-term content publishing calendar
- Write and help produce content or manage a team (internal/external) team of writers
- Launch content campaigns, measure results, optimize content as needed, and provide the corresponding performance analysis
- Taking responsibility for regional marketing programs, detailed planning, proactive communication, and flawless delivery of memorable marketing experiences that support sales goals
- Content performance monitoring and reporting through online tools
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or a relevant field,
- Proven experience in content marketing strategy,
- Substantial understanding of sales-focused marketing, e-commerce customers and marketplace leaders,
- Ability to work with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams,
- A team player mentality and positive “can do” attitude,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
· Analytical writing foundations and content review
· Superior control of language: grammar, stylistic variety, and accepted conventions of writing
· SEO Copywriting and Blogging
· Data Analysis
· Content management system proficiency
· Time management and organization
· People and project management
· Knowledge of digital marketing software, tools, and methods with a focus on content and SEO.
What we can offer you
- This is a new role, so you will have the opportunity and room to implement your bright ideas together with your colleagues,
- Working at a company that is leading the world of e-commerce and online marketplaces,
- State-of-the-art tech: work with the latest technologies, business models and tools,
- You will be growing along with a fast-growing company with international plans and ambitions,
- You will be working in a driven team that is passionate about creating the best customer experience possible,
- We have a great working environment with flexible hours, great colleagues, and lots of team activities,
- Work in our modern office in the heart of Leiden, just a short walk from Leiden Central Station, or from home.
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing, e-commerce SaaS solution. We help brands, retailers and wholesalers find millions of new customers by connecting them to the biggest marketplaces around the world.
Our story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most critical components of the global e-commerce industry. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to every business, and now ChannelEngine offers a complete, user-friendly, marketplace management suite with seamless integration, enabling businesses to expand their reach internationally. Our clients include Bugaboo, Hunkemöller, Brabantia, Bosch, JDE, and Reckitt, to name just a few.
ChannelEngine is growing at a rapid pace and currently covers channels in Europe, North- and Central America, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Our mission is to cover the globe. For this, we need to expand our teams with adventurous and ambitious people who want to shape the world of e-commerce with us.