Customer Onboarding Specialist
Would you like to work at a fast-growing tech scale-up where you are guaranteed to show a steep learning curve and work in an informal, but above all professional team? Gain valuable experience in both commerce and tech? Then ChannelEngine is where you want to be!
We are looking for a Customer Onboarding Specialist who will connect the systems of new customers to our platform as smoothly and quickly as possible by using our ready-built plugins. Once connected, you support our customers by answering all their questions on how to use ChannelEngine.
- After our sales team signed a client, you will supervise the onboarding process.
- The process usually starts by connecting the system of the customer to ChannelEngine. After this, you will coach and train the client in setting up the account.
- You will keep a close eye on whether everything runs smoothly and you check, for example, whether the orders end up properly in the customer's systems.
- Once up and running, you assist customers with questions regarding the use of ChannelEngine.
- ChannelEngine is continuously improving processes, customer information, and software. You proactively give your input to realize these improvements.
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- Number 1: working at a company that is at the forefront of the world of e-commerce and online marketplaces. You grow along with a fast-growing scale-up.
- Lots of freedom! Whether it is about being able to pick up your bright ideas straight away or decide upon your working hours
- A challenging role: you will get energy from switching quickly between various clients and different types of projects and activities.
- Exciting opportunities to experience and grow into new functions such as Technical Support, Customer Success, Sales, etc.
- And there's more than enough room to enjoy life. We're in the heart of Leiden, less than 10 minutes walking distance from Central Station. We want our colleagues happy and healthy, so there's quality chairs and standing desks to work at, and free fruit all day long
- Last but not least: a very social and passionate team with humour. We have lunch with colleagues, and we like to do fun activities together!
Who are you?
- Experience in a client-facing role, for example as an account specialist, account executive, an assistant project manager or in a sales support role
- Experience with onboarding customers is a big plus
- Tech savvy or proven affinity with technology. Please specify it in your resume or motivation letter
- Fluent in English and preferably other languages
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe.
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high-energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!