Customer Success Manager
Your role as a Customer Success Manager is perhaps the best and most challenging within our company. You will be responsible for the success of our customers.
- You will be responsible for the successful usage of ChannelEngine by our clients and make sure they get the most out of our E-Commmerce marketplace Saas-Platform.
- You maintain the relationship with the customer
- You develop a growth plan together with the customer and steer accordingly
- You analyze and monitor customer accounts and identify risks and opportunities
- You proactively give advice to customers based on analyses
- You monitor customer satisfaction by measuring it periodically
- You are the voice of the customer in our product development by collecting and creating feature requests.
- You will be in contact with marketplace partners and keep abreast of their developments.
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- Number 1: working at a company that is at the forefront of the world of e-commerce and online marketplaces. You grow along with a fast-growing scale-up.
- Lots of freedom! Whether it is about being able to out pick up your bright ideas straight away or about your working hours
- The possibility to further develop yourself in the field of customer contact, technology and e-commerce.
- Working in a modern office building next to Leiden Central Station with its own gym or of course from home.
- Darts in your breaks, chair massages, fresh fruit and delicious coffee from freshly ground beans
- And there's more than enough room to enjoy life. We're in the heart of Leiden, less than 10 minutes walking distance from Central Station. We want our colleagues happy and healthy, so there's quality chairs and standing desks to work at, and free fruit all day long
Who are you?
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience as a Customer Success Manager or as an Account Manager.
- Must have experience in an E-commerce / SAAS / Software environment
- Fluent in English and preferably other languages
- Available 32 to 40 hours per week
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe.
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!