ChannelEngine helps stores, brands and distributors find millions of new customers by connecting them to the largest marketplaces. We work for small, large, and well-known customers and collaborate with Amazon, Bol.com, and many other international E-commerce Marketplaces.
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing company with big international ambitions and is looking for a Graphic Designer who can help shape and organize our external communications.
- You will become the visual force behind the sales and marketing team and bring their ideas to life.
- You will design promotion banners and presentations for partners.
- You will create new video advertisement campaigns.
- You will create print material, ranging from brochures to magazines.
- Together with the marketing team, you make sure that all our designs match with our tone of voice and how we are messaging customers on Social media.
- Together with the design team, we develop and monitor our brand identity.
- You'll enjoy thinking about ChannelEngine's content, communication, and online marketing strategy.
- You will make impressive presentations for our sales department that will be presented to our top clients.
- You along with the design team will be influencing the redesign of the website.
- You will manage our main website through our website content management platform.
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- Number 1: working at a company that is at the forefront of the world of e-commerce and online marketplaces. You grow along with a fast-growing scale-up.
- Lots of freedom! Whether it is about being able to pick up your bright ideas straight away or decide upon your working hours.
- Last but not least: a very social and passionate team with humor. We have lunch with colleagues, and we like to do fun activities together!
Who are you?
- You have a design background in Communication & Multimedia Design, Interior Design, Stylist or Graphic Design.
- You are bursting with good ideas and can also work well within the existing guidelines.
- You are not afraid to share inspiration and take your colleagues along in your thinking process.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign have no secrets for you.
- Animation skills and knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro.
- You are accurate, work fast, and feel responsible for the quality of your work.
- You are a real team player and support your colleagues where needed.
- You have an affinity with e-commerce or digital products.
- You have knowledge of social media.
- You have skills with creating gif advertisements.
- You are fluent in the English language.
- Passion for visual design, typography and follow the latest design trends.
- The ability to create appealing (visual) content.
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to the most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, North America, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe.
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!