HR Operations Specialist
Do you have international experience in designing, maintaining, and executing smooth and efficient administrative HR processes to support an excellent employee experience?
ChannelEngine has a very nice opportunity for an HR Operations Specialist who is a real team player, loves to dive into complex (international) administrative HR matters and is always looking for opportunities to improve the experience of our people and making things more efficient.
- You design and implement scalable and flexible administrative HR processes and procedures that span the entire employee life cycle and that are extensible to business needs across borders.
- You drive operational efficiency and automation for the ChannelEngine employee experience
- You work closely with our teams and (payroll) partners in the US, Singapore, Dubai and some other European countries to design and execute local administrative processes and procedures that are compliant with local legislation
- You coordinate and together with our Office Manager executive all administrative HR tasks: creating documents, agreements and letters and maintaining personnel files
- For the Dutch part of our company, you take care of the sickness management cycle, the WGA own risk, liaise with insurance companies, brokers, UWV and Health & Safety partners.
- You have a clear understanding of law changes and whether they are applicable to ChannelEngine
- You are responsible for implementing our new HRIS system
- You perform audits and controls to ensure compliance with legislation, GDPR and ChannelEngine policies
- You think along with our Head of People and the rest of the People Team to create the best possible employee experience.
What does ChannelEngine have to offer?
- You will be growing along with a fast-growing company with international plans and ambitions
- This is a new role! You will have the opportunity and room to implement your bright ideas together with the rest of the People team and maybe in the future hire new administrative colleagues to support you
- State-of-the-art technology: we work with the latest technologies, business models and tools
- You will be working in a driven team that is passionate to create the best candidate and employee experience possible
- Work in our modern office next to Leiden Central Station, or of course, from home
Who are you?
- You have at least 7 years of experience in HR Operations/administrative HR roles, preferably in a fast-scaling environment
- You have administrative HR experience in an international setting and you know how to set up administrative processes and payrolling in for example the US, APAC and the Middle East
- You work in a very structured way and have a process-driven attitude, with a preference to constantly improve and simplify them
- You understand HR from a business perspective, you can translate requirements and drive the solutions
- You have extensive experience with implementing an HRIS system.
- You have a solid understanding of general HR knowledge and Dutch labour law
- Your planning skills are excellent, and you know how to set priorities
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, the US, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe. Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!