Marketplace Operations Specialist
We are looking for a Marketplace Operations Specialist who assists our international clients in their daily operations. Thanks to your knowledge of marketplaces and expertise in ChannelEngine software, you support our customers in their questions on how to use ChannelEngine.
- You will work closely with the Customer Success Managers to provide an optimal client experience
- Active customers can rely on you to help them implement our tools and features
- You assist customers with questions regarding the use of ChannelEngine
- You have a good understanding of ChannelEngine to independently assist clients with their challenges and questions
- ChannelEngine is continuously improving processes, customer information, and software. You proactively give your input to realize these improvements.
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- Number 1: working at a company that is at the forefront of the world of e-commerce and online marketplaces. You grow along with a fast-growing scale-up.
- Lots of freedom! Whether it is about being able to pick up your bright ideas straight away or decide upon your working hours
- A challenging role: you will get energy from switching quickly between various clients and different types of projects and activities.
- Exciting opportunities to experience and grow into new functions such as Technical Support, Customer Success, Sales, etc.
- Last but not least: a very social and passionate team with humour. We have lunch with colleagues, and we like to do fun activities together!
Who are you?
- You have obtained a bachelor's degree and you’re ready to take the second step in your career
- You (ideally) have experience in a client-facing role, for example as an account specialist, account executive, an assistant project manager or in a sales support role
- You are service-oriented, patient, and enjoying assisting clients
- You have a collaborative and consultative work style, the ability to thrive in a high volume, highly dynamic work environment and love being in a customer-facing role
- You have an affinity with technology and you know how the Internet works
- You have a proficient level of English and one other language, both in spoken and written form
- Clients can rely on you to assist them with their daily operations
- You are quick to pick up the phone to assist a client and supportive by nature
- You can quickly analyze customer issues and determine what/who is needed to resolve an issue
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to the most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe.
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!