Partner Manager Benelux
Join Channelengine as a Partner Manager Benelux and help us become the number 1 global marketplace integrator.
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
You are a relationship manager & business/market developer and have experience with building and farming an ecosystem of Enterprise Clients & Partners. Pitching, negotiating, and developing partnerships and clients further is something you feel very comfortable with. You see yourself as a digital native with a hands-on mentality, breath in the air of e-commerce, and you are curious to learn even more every single day.
You work hand in hand with your colleagues to win the Benelux market for us
You will further develop and manage our direct & indirect sales partner network
You will help us build a strong team in the Benelux
You proactively identify and research new direct and indirect business opportunities and effectively manage partner relationships from initial contact to qualification as well as long term business relationships
Through presentations, online demo’s and meetings you drive our growth and generate a high volume of sales
You develop and execute a winning sales and partnership strategy for your region
You manage already existing Partner Accounts and develop them up to the next Partner Program Level
Furthermore, you collaborate tightly with the rest of our sales team to build a sales pipeline
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies, and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- And there's more than enough room to enjoy life. We're in the heart of Leiden, less than 10 minutes walking distance from Central Station. We want our colleagues happy and healthy, so there's quality chairs and standing desks to work at, and free fruit all day long
Who are you?
- You show a minimum of 8 years of work experience in Sales/Business Development/Partner Account Management.
- You have a strong understanding of marketplaces and E-commerce, also the surrounding ecosystem of consultants, agencies, and system integrators.
- You are experienced in communicating with senior-level executives and excellent Stakeholder Management skills.
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors, and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to the most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time, and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, the US, Canada, and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe.
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high-energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!