Are you up for an entrepreneurial challenge at a SaaS scale-up? Shape revenue operations to empower global growth? In this role, you work closely with our finance, business, operations and marketing teams on developing and optimizing end-to-end business processes towards driving predictable revenue, delivering visibility across the entire revenue team, improving efficiency across the revenue process, and achieving revenue growth. You drive the marketing department’s commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement.
ChannelEngine is scaling rapidly and under the lead of our new VP of Marketing and Growth, we are on our way towards global growth. To realize our ambitions, we are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to partner cross-functionally to drive process improvement, increase revenue growth, digital marketing ROI and lead acceptance as well as reduce go-to-market expenses.
You enable ChannelEngine to maximize our revenue potential by driving full-funnel accountability through the alignment of marketing, sales, and services across process, platform, and people. You own the systems and integrations like HubSpot and work hands on with them to deliver insights and results. You analyze and oversee our revenue maximization bottlenecks and opportunities across our entire customer lifecycle by process, tech platform and people. You will analyze the entire pipeline and provide each department with the data and process to realize optimal customer engagement and highlight areas hindering that experience so it can be addressed.
You provide clear insights and reports by understanding what is driving awareness from ads and leads to activations, which should integrate easily with CRM and marketing systems, and execute to deliver rich engagements. You ensure that all projects you lead are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business’s guidelines, quality standards, and objectives.
Your daily activities:
- Develop highly effective and skilled revenue operations
- Evaluate, design, and implement the processes, programs, and systems to support revenue growth
- Create a manifesto about building a better customer experience so growth managers can understand their users and accounts, experiment and influence the customer’s journey, and increase adoption, thus, increasing the revenue and retention of those customers
- Ensure the maintenance of seamless collaboration and continuity across all revenue streams and the customer engagement lifecycle
- Manage collection and evaluation of sales data to improve effectiveness of team and campaigns
- Own the models for productivity, with insights and recommendations to the leadership team based on data and analyses
- Hands on configure and monitor systems and integrations on a day-to-day basis
- Partner with other departments to ensure successful execution of key projects
- Improve productivity by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools, enabling teams to work smarter
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence team to take analysis to the next level, as well as automate reporting
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- This is a new role, so you have the opportunity and room to implement your bright ideas together with your colleagues
- Working at a company that is leading the world of e-commerce and online marketplaces. You grow along with a fast-growing company with international ambitions
- State-of-the-art technology: work with the latest technologies, business models and tools
- You grow along with a fast-growing company with international plans and ambitions
- You work in a driven team that is passionate to create the best customer experience possible
- We have a great working environment with flexible hours, nice colleagues with a sense of humor, and team activities
- Collective lunches, fresh fruit and good coffee in a beautiful building next to Leiden Central Station.
- Work from home whenever you want!
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate is driven and capable of thriving in a fast-paced work environment scaling at a rapid pace. They are willing to do what it takes to propel the ChannelEngine brand forward. Passion for scale-up culture and e-commerce? Then you’ll be the perfect fit!
You’ll also bring:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Operations, Finance
- 10+ years relevant experience in revenue operations at a B2B company, preferably retail/e-commerce and ideally in a tech start-/scale up
- Proven track record of effective management
- Revenue Cycle Expertise with deep experience managing, analyzing and reporting
- Systems thinking ability to identify and untangle operational dysfunction and create effective cross-functional workflows
- Data oriented and able to quickly understand and synthesize large data sets into meaningful trends and metrics that communicate health of the business
- A strong track record in end-to-end sales and marketing processes from lead generation to booking and contract building
- Experience in improving Sales, Marketing and Customer Success team efficiency, productivity, and goal attainment
- You are energetic, resourceful, and driven, have excellent interpersonal skills and have the ownership to thrive in a dynamic and rapidly scaling environment
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
- Advanced skills and experience in HubSpot, Excel and BI tools is a requisite
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!