Sales Executive Middle East
At our fast-growing Software as a Software (SaaS) company ChannelEngine we have a great opportunity for an experienced sales executive!
- You proactively identify and research new direct and indirect business opportunities and effectively manage relationships from initial contact to qualification as well as long term business relationships
- Through presentations, online demo’s and meetings you drive our growth and generate a high volume of sales
- You will collaborate tightly with our Partner Manager based in Dubai.
- You take part in trade shows and conferences and to support you to meet new prospects
- You are on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies in your sales strategy
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- You will be part of a communicative, inspiring and a highly experienced international team
- You will work with state-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies, and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- You will grow along with a fast-growing company with international plans and ambitions
Who are you?
- You have a sales mentality and have gained a minimum of 3-8 years of work experience in Sales/Business Development/Account Management preferably in an E-commerce/IT environment
- Experienced in communicating with executives on different levels and excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- You are an organized individual with an understanding of priority management and planning with a clear hands-on approach
- Technology is your passion and you’re a creative thinker with an open-minded character
- Managing long-lasting business relations and closing enterprise clients is your primary goal, you are easy to talk to and shine through empathy
- You are fluent in English
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe.
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!