Sales Manager DACH
Are you up for an entrepreneurial challenge at a SaaS scale-up?
As part of the Sales team fort the DACH region you will have a serious impact on the growth of ChannelEngine. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers, closing deals, and thinking strategically about creating effective sales funnels. In this role, you work closely with our Partner Manager and Business Development Representative to grow the DACH market for our fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company.
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively identifying and researching new direct and indirect business opportunities and effectively managing relationships, from initial contact to qualification, as well as long term business relationships,
- Through presentations, online demos and meetings, you’ll drive our growth and generate a high volume of sales,
- You will collaborate with the VP of the region and the ChannelEngine team to progress our partner network and accelerate growth,
- Taking part in trade shows and conferences to facilitate you in meeting new prospects and partners,
- Staying on top of industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities, and piloting and implementing emerging technologies in your sales strategy.
What you’ll need
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience within sales, business development, or account management, preferably at an e-commerce or IT company,
- Experience in communicating with executives of all levels, and excellent stakeholder management skills,
- Fluent in German and English
- Technology is your passion and you’re a creative thinker with an open-minded character,
- Managing long-lasting business relationships and closing enterprise clients is your primary goal, therefore you are easy to talk to and able to empathise,
- It is a plus if you already have experience and/or a network in the e-commerce or marketplace field.
Why you'll love working here
- Our awesome company and culture! We are a young, vibrant and international company playing a leading role in the world of e-commerce and online marketplaces,
- An interesting industry: marketplaces are booming, therefore our company is thriving!
- Personal and professional development within a fast-growing, international company,
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive, from an experienced closing team. Travel to HQ for onboarding.
- State-of-the-art tech: we work with the latest technologies, business models and tools,
- Hybrid working model
- Great colleagues to work with! We are a fun and energetic mix of people who enjoy the work we do and the people we work with!
- Lots of freedom! Whether it’s being able to pick up your bright ideas straight away or deciding on your own working hours,
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing, e-commerce SaaS solution. We help brands, retailers and wholesalers find millions of new customers by connecting them to the biggest marketplaces around the world.
Our story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most critical components of the global e-commerce industry. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to every business, and now ChannelEngine offers a complete, user-friendly, marketplace management suite with seamless integration, enabling businesses to expand their reach internationally. Our clients include Bugaboo, Hunkemöller, Brabantia, Bosch, JDE, and Reckitt, to name just a few.
ChannelEngine is growing at a rapid pace and currently covers channels in Europe, North- and Central America, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Our mission is to cover the globe. For this, we need to expand our teams with adventurous and ambitious people who want to shape the world of e-commerce with us.