We are an international, fast-growing tech scale-up. You are a tech-savvy, creative writer with proven experience in the software industry? Would you like to use your writing skills to support 2000 brands and customers, who are using our e-commerce SaaS-platform?
ChannelEngine is scaling rapidly and under the lead of our new VP of Marketing and Growth, we are on our way towards global growth. To realize our ambitions, we are looking for a Senior Copywriter at ChannelEngine who narrates a compelling story about our brand, platform and value proposition and develops copy for our employer and internal communications.
You write creative and functional content to raise awareness, promote and sell our platform to potential customers and to educate our partners, customers, and employees about the value we offer, the challenges we solve for our customers and what our platform is capable of. Your storytelling is communicated omni-channel from campaigns, case studies, blogs, whitepapers, newsletters, search ads and social posts, press releases and website content to name a few.
In this role you work closely together with our Business, Development, HR and Marketing teams to create new content, where you are responsible from the journalistic research to a compelling deliverable.
Your daily activities:
- Work with various teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of our e-commerce SaaS platform and the content needs
- Support the development of thought leadership with educational and insightful content
- Support the development of customer advocacy with great reference cases and video narratives
- Research on topics related to industry and also identify areas for improvement in our existing content
- Conduct interviews with colleagues, customers, partners to gather insights towards content development
- Prepare and publish articles, blogs, and other copy about our platform, marketplaces, industry trends, reports and more
- Write content for every step in the sales funnel; from whitepapers to email and presentations
- Produce new business pitches and decks
- Create scripts for above and below the line promotion
- Provide updated content direction to existing campaigns and develop content for new campaigns
- Writing original copy for social media, ads, podcasts, webinars, newsletters and such
- Produce and publish original content that market ChannelEngine’s brand, value proposition and platform
- Collaborate with designers to ensure the visuals communicate and enhance the written word
- Ensure that our content is updated and shared with the right stakeholders and audiences
- Shape tone and language that resonates in the geographies we focus on in all our marketing communications materials
- Edit and fact-check content
- Using SEO practices to optimize content
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- This is a new role, so you have the opportunity and room to implement your bright ideas together with your colleagues
- Working at a company that is leading the world of e-commerce and online marketplaces. You grow along with a fast-growing company with international ambitions
- State-of-the-art technology: work with the latest technologies, business models and tools
- You grow along with a fast-growing company with international plans and ambitions
- You work in a driven team that is passionate to create the best customer experience possible
- We have a great working environment with flexible hours, nice colleagues with a sense of humor, and team activities
- Collective lunches, fresh fruit and good coffee in a beautiful building next to Leiden Central Station.
- Work from home whenever you want!
Who are you?
This really makes you the perfect colleague to support our customers:
- Theoretical knowledge through a bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as communications or journalism
- 10+ years experience in content development and copywriting preferably in a B2B global environment in the retail/e-commerce industry
- Strong experience in writing demand generating content for complex (tech) products, ideally SaaS platforms
- A portfolio of published works both print and digital
- Exceptional writing as well as editing skills
- Ability to create small creative texts (e.g. social media posts) as well as large content pieces (e.g. product descriptions)
- Experience with keyword research and content optimization
- Experience with content management systems (e.g. wordpress)
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- An analytical mind with a keen eye for details
- Fluent in English (native level only), other languages a plus
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe.
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!