Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Hi Recruiter. You don't want your job to be boring, sitting behind your laptop sending message after message to candidates on LinkedIn, hoping they respond to your outreach. You want excitement, adventure and quick decision making! You want to set up attractive recruitment campaigns, join interesting recruitment events, try out new recruitment tools and you want your whole company to become a recruitment ambassador, so they can attract new colleagues together with you. That's how you become a business partner to your manager.
Sounds like your cup-of-recruitment-tea?
ChannelEngine has a great opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Business Partner to join our People team! In this role, you will have the challenging task of helping our teams to grow at a very rapid pace with a focus on recruiting the most talented people for technical roles. Our aim is to hire 70 new ChannelEngineers in 2021! Together with the external recruiters, we work with, you will be responsible for creating the best candidate experience possible!
- You will partner with our managers to design and execute a strategic recruiting plan to attract the world’s best (technical) talent
- Most of the new hires will be based in Leiden, the Netherlands. You will also recruit new colleagues in Asia, the Pacific region, the Middle East and North America.
- We believe that with a more diverse team we make better decisions and achieve better results. You help us bringing everything in place to attract and select people with different backgrounds.
- You use data to create opportunities in all areas of recruiting, to define success and translate metrics into usable insights for stakeholders.
- You create high-quality content in line with our employer brand.
- You use a variety of advanced sourcing techniques.
- You build and maintain a passive talent pipeline through proactive market research.
- You bring up bright and innovative ideas to make our recruitment process more effective and more efficient.
- You ensure an impressive candidate experience through transparent communication and timely feedback, as well as conducting high-quality interviews.
- You share your knowledge and train our colleagues to recruit and select the best new team members.
- You think along with our Head of People to create the best employee experience.
What does ChannelEngine have to offer?
- Number 1: you have the most amazing product to sell - our awesome company & culture! We are young, vibrant, international and working on the most relevant technology there is these days: marketplaces software.
- State-of-the-art technology: work with the latest technologies, business models and tools.
- You will be growing along with a fast-growing company with international plans and ambitions.
- This is a new role, you will have the opportunity and room to implement your bright ideas together with the People team.
- You will be working in a driven team that is passionate to create the best candidate and employee experience possible.
- Work in our modern office next to Leiden Central Station, or of course, from home.
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have proven recruitment experience
- You are familiar and comfortable with using data to support your recruitment activities and you are able to use metrics to guide strategy setting and decision making
- You have a track record of successfully delivering innovative sourcing and recruiting methods
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills both in English and Dutch
- Very important: your social and commercial skills are excellent
- You are a fun person to work with!
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, the US, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe. Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!